TnT Dreams

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Anniversary Update


Happy Belated Anniversary Trini!
This is way overdue but here at last. A brief recap of 2008.
I hope you all can forgive me being short on text and long on photos...

JANUARY
Annie & Clay's wedding in St. Louis

Hanging in D.C. with God-Brothers Lucas & Isaac (above), and God-Sister, Julie (below).

FEBRUARY
Rompin' in the snow with Gabriela & Nate

Makin' pancakes with mami

MARCH
More snow rompin' with Papi and Mami at the "old"/grey house

Happy Easter!

APRIL
One from a 5-lb bunch of home grown carrots from 2007 season found after winter's thaw!

Health Care for All!

MAY
Paloma's first haircut!

Some of the family getting together in Florida!

JUNE
Celebrating Ben & Georgia's Wedding in the Hamptons!.... and Happy 6th Anniversary TnT!


JULY
Fouth of July Festivities!



Happy 3rd Birthday Paloma!



AUGUST
Happy Birthday Abui!

Sharing the joys of summer with friends (Gabriela, Amelia, Nate, above) and family (Nana and Frankie, below)!

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER
Saying Goodbye to the Old and Hello to the New (house)!



NOVEMBER
Happy Thanksgiving!

DECEMBER
Displaying our Mexican roots for Virgen of Guadalupe festival!
The Beauty...

And the Beast....!

Merry Christmas!
Happy 2009!

More to come soon...really, I mean it!


1 Comments:

  • Hello, TNT;

    That was great--but I want more!

    Let's see, what did I like the best? Loved the Guadalupe Day pictures. Cristina looks really good, I think; hello to Cristina. TNT, you both look healthy and happy. I can't over how much Paloma is growing, and I haven't seen the 4th birthday pictures yet. Congratulations on the whole effort. But, I want MORE. REALLY.

    By Anonymous Cecilia, at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home