
Paloma continues to grow and we're enjoying every moment with her. This week she celebrated Travis' birthday with friends and family and helped Travis blow out the candles.

Travis is enjoying his favorite birthday gift...


"I'm sleepy. See ya next week!"
-Paloma
4 Comments:
She's ssssssoooooooo cute!!!! Man that child has some good genes, hahahaha! Hi guys, it's me again, Tia Celinda. Really need to be getting some sleep but just had to get some inspiration to continue plugging along. Seeing how gggggooooodddddd God is and his creations, Paloma, just gives me more energy so keep the great pictures coming. Is she reading any of the books yet??? hahahaha. Well, be blessed, have fun, and keep up the great work with the new baby!!!!
By
Anonymous, at 2:03 AM
She's changed so much in the last week. Bright-eyed and so "with it" now. Very nice pictures and commentaries. And happy birthday, Travis. I, as Tia Celinda, enjoy the pictures changing every week. It's good of you to be so faithful at it. Can't wait to see you in person.
La Salsera
By
Anonymous, at 5:07 PM
Habibti Trini, Habibti Paloma, and Habibi Travis: Paloma is a cutie. I am so glad for you! I check the blog every week to follow her lovely updates. Happy Birthday Travis!
By
Anonymous, at 4:59 PM
She is adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting. When are you visiting Ohio? I know Harker would love to meet Paloma. She loves babies. Adam has a blog for Harker at harkergrace.blogspot.com.
Love,
Heidi
By
Anonymous, at 3:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home