2 Weeks

Pictures really do say more than words...these are just a few of Paloma's many faces...

"Are you lookin' at me?..."

"Why did Papa have to go back to work?!?"

"Just 10 more minutes...do parents have a snooze button?"

"Don't disturb me, I'm deep in thought..."
(Restriking my ultrasound pose...see the first post)

"What do I want to be when I grow up?..."

"Time with Abuelita is good..."

1 Comments:
Oh My God!!!! Praise the Lord!!! She already looks so big but then when you see her in your guys' arms she looks so tiny! I guess her hair is coming, huh!? But I must say, the Latino seems to be coming through, Sorry, Travis, she's looking more like Trini to me at this point but I am sure only time will tell!!! Well, be blessed as always- can't wait to see you in September!
By
Anonymous, at 3:45 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home