1 Week Old

Well, it's been a little over a week and the unthinkable happened...she got even more cute!!!
We're amazed at how much she has changed in such a little time despite both of us being accustomed to seeing babies in the clinical setting. They change a great deal between the 1st week and the 1 month visits but we continue to be awed by how our Palomita changes every day. We count our blessings for how wonderful she is!
Some quality time with Nana and Papa...

Learning the importance of preventive medicine by reviewing the latest research on physical activity!And of course, experiencing wonderful sleep...


Dreaming of the next meal!
"This is me the day I left the hospital..."
-Paloma


"This is me with my family at my 1 week celebration!"
-Paloma



All of us are so very thankful for your generosity and for sharing in this important adventure that we recently began. We'll try to have something up each week (ideally every Wednesday) so you can see how we all grow during the next weeks, months and years.

5 Comments:
1 week old and so cute already! what a beautiful family. mazel tov and best wishes -
pippa&jodi
By
Anonymous, at 1:50 PM
Oh Trini! I am very happy for you! What a cutie!!!! This is your friend Irene Dankwa from Dartmouth med school.
By
Anonymous, at 1:10 PM
Hi Family,
I am so happy that you are all doing well and have such a beautiful little girl to love and spoil rotten. The pictures are great and those of us on the west coast appreciate the week by week updates (now that we have the right address). "Abuelita", we miss you but are very happy you are there sharing and caring for that precious little baby and her parents. Love, Lesa
By
Anonymous, at 2:27 PM
Congratulations on your beautiful new addition!!! She's just adorable! I also love the name! Paloma is so perfect for her.
Love,
Liza, Joby, and Jordan
By
Anonymous, at 9:28 PM
Hi Trini This is Helen I am here in my office with your mom and she had a great time introducing Paloma to me. She's beautiful!! Congratulations You all look wonderfully happy. What a blessing. I look forward to checking in on her again. con carino, Helen Cooper
By
Anonymous, at 10:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home